Posts Tagged ‘Training’
AGCO is excited to announce the launch of the new and improved Fuse™ Technologies website. The updated site provides more in-depth information related to the Fuse strategy and our technology products, supplementing the technology information on our brand websites today.
The new Fuse website will continue to provide strategic information about Fuse, plus several new features:
- A new Support and Training section to assist customers with setup, calibration and operation of AGCO technology products
- A listing of all AGCO technology products in one convenient location
- Current news stories and upcoming events related to Fuse
- A mobile friendly site experience: learn about Fuse on your desktop, tablet or mobile device
- Information about the Fuse Contact Center
- Easy access for customers to visit their brand website or contact their local dealer
Plans for expanding the Fuse site are already underway. Stay tuned for updates through the end of this year.
The Fuse website will continue to evolve as a resource to support our customers, our brands, our sales teams and our dealers. Visit www.agcotechnologies.com to explore the new site today!
Massey Ferguson distributors and dealers from all over Europe converged on Wroclaw, Poland for the latest Big Red training event.
“This major event is a key opportunity for our dealer sales people to test-drive our latest tractors in the field and benefit from the know-how of MF technical experts,” says Campbell Scott, Massey Ferguson Brand Development Manager. “Here, they can drive the machines in real conditions and fully understand the customer experience.”
Among the machines showing their paces were the new MF 7600 Series, MF 6400 Series and MF 3600 Series tractors.
“Wherever you are in Europe, you are never far away from a Massey Ferguson dealer,” adds Campbell. “Through training events like this and our many other dealer programmes, we are continuously updating them on the latest developments in our products to ensure they provide the very highest standards of service to our customers.”