Posts Tagged ‘MyValtra’
The Valtra factory in Suolahti (Finland) is not only the northernmost tractor factory in the world but also a very popular place to visit.
Each year around 10,000 Valtra-fans, friends and farmers from around the world visit Valtra to see how individually customized Valtra tractors are being manufactured. 3,000 of them actually follow the invitation to watch “the birth” of their very own tractor on the assembly line.
Have you or someone close to you visited the Valtra tractor factory in Suolahti? How did you find the visit and the experience? What was the most memorable about the visit?
Tell us about your visit and win!
Go to My Valtra and tell us and others about your day at the tractor factory! The four best and most popular stories will be rewarded with Valtra-product prizes.
My Valtra is a site where you can tell your story about places where you’ve been together with your Valtra. You can share your ideas, best practices, give your advice and add pictures and videos all while showing others how Valtra is an important part of your life. Other Valtra owners can even comment on your pictures and stories. This spring, My Valtra has undergone some major improvements. Here is a list of the most important new features:
- My Valtra homepage is totally new. Now you can see on the front page all the latest stories, news by Valtra, the most recent comments, stories, discussions and so on.
- Logging into My Valtra can now be done simply just by using your e-mail address and password.
- When you are logged in you get your own, personal home page which collects all the things you are interested in, the most recent comments, the stories you have written, etc.
- In your own settings, you can now choose if you want to receive a notification directly to your e-mail inbox when someone commented on your story.
- The new search function allows you to search stories by country, by models, word search, etc.
- You can follow specific users who are of interest to you and get instant notification on your personal home page when she/he has added a new story.
Join now to tell the story of your own Valtra and discuss and comment other people’s stories. Spring and fall are always good times to take pictures and certainly there is a lot to tell and to share about your important field work, whether it be planting or harvesting.
Looking forward your stories and pictures! We hope you will enjoy the new features in My Valtra.
Are you already a member of My Valtra?
Valtra is once again on tour in Germany! The tour will have a total of 20 stops all over Germany starting back on March 1st in St. Michaelisdonn and ending April 14 in Teterow. Local dealers and the Valtra Team will be on-site to answer all your questions about Valtra tractors. Visitors will have the opportunity to experience the stepless transmission designed and manufactured in-house by Valtra. These events are also a great opportunity to exchange experiences with fellow Valtra customers.
Visitors of the Valtra Live Tour 2011 will also have the chance to win fantastic prizes. Check out MyValtra to see pictures and videos and to read more about the past events.
What event will you attend?