Posts Tagged ‘disc harrow’
The all-new Sunflower® 1800 Series Tandem Disc Harrows are built for North American producers who need a heavy-duty disc harrow capable of breaking through hard-packed soils and thick crop residue for primary tillage needs. The Sunflower 1800 Series combines bigger blades and wider blade spacing with larger frames to produce some of the highest weight-per-blade specifications in the industry for reliable performance in the field. These disc harrows feature cutting widths from 14-feet, 4-inches up to 39-feet, with a weight-per-blade range of 333 pounds to 635 pounds.
The Sunflower 1800 Series Tandem Disc Harrows are available in two models with a variety of widths and configurations that cater to the specific needs and field conditions of individual farming operations.
- Available with 28- or 30-inch plain or notched disc blades, spaced at 11- or 13-inch intervals to slice and mix crop residue
- Spring-cushion gangs prevent damage in the field from rocks
- Gang angle positioning can be adjusted depending on crop, field conditions
- Constructed of high-strength 4-inch-by-8-inch tubular steel to withstand horizontal stress and rotational torque
- Total weight ranges between 11,152 pounds and 37,568 pounds.
The all-new Sunflower® 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows offer the highest weight-per-blade specifications in the industry for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field. Featuring large-diameter disc blades and the necessary weight needed to easily tear though hard soils and thick crop residue, the SF 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows combine innovative technology with heavy-duty durability and toughness for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field.
The Series consists of two models that allow for numerous machine configurations with a variety of widths and weights — from 299 pounds to 514 pounds depending on the model and its configuration. The SF 1700 Series working widths range from 11 feet up to 24 feet, 11 inches, giving producers a multitude of choices so they can select the offset disc harrow that’s ideal for their operation.
- Two models: SF1710 rigid frame, SF1730 flexible frame.
- Spring-cushion gang design helps prevent unnecessary damage in the field
- Configured with 28- or 30-inch notched disc blades spaced at 11- or 13-inch intervals for mixing action
- Adjustable gang angle positioning allow for establishment of ideal seedbed
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame is built to withstand rigors of aggressive tillage
- Total weight ranges between 10,329 pounds and 22,860 pounds