Posts Tagged ‘combine’
Mixed farmers from central NSW Australia, Roger Booth & Kirsten Hutchings were the happy if not surprised winners of a Massey Ferguson MF20-MD ATV. The Couple went into the running to win the 20hp diesel powered 4×4 ATV unit after entering the recent MF9500 Series Combine competition. Ignoring calls from an unfamiliar number for 3 days, Kirsten was in disbelief when she was finally delivered the good news that she had won the ATV worth $16,500. The MF20-MD made a very welcomed Christmas present when the whole family picked it up on Christmas eve from local dealer Serafin Ag Pro, Griffith. Congratulations Roger, Kirsten and family.
MF9500 Series Combine demonstrations have taken place across Australian during the 2012 harvest. Hear about the machine’s performance from both owner operators and contractors.
MF 9500 Series Combine, Australian Demonstrations 2012. Part 2
MF 9500 Series Combine, Australian Demonstrations 2012. Part 3
Massey Ferguson® 9500 Series Axial Combines are the ‘Next Generation’ of axial combines in North America delivering increased capacity without increasing the complexity of the design or drives. In addition, the combines deliver exceptional fuel efficiency without compromising power or torque, which is made possible by AGCO POWER™ diesel engines with AGCO’s exclusive e3™ SCR clean-air technology.
The flagship MF9540 and MF9560 models incorporate the all-new Trident™ processor featuring a segmented-rotor design to efficiently yet gently handle today’s heavier, tougher crop material. Combined with a new rotor-inlet design and processor cage, the Trident delivers significant increases in throughput capacity. With a goal of more clean grain in the tank, enhancements to the cleaning and clean-grain delivery systems complete the total package.
- The Massey Ferguson 9500 Series features three all-new models:
- MF9520; 8.4 liter six-cylinder, rated at 313 hp with up to 344 hp power bulge at 1,950 rpm
- MF9540; 9.8 liter, seven-cylinder positioned inline; 370 hp at 2,100 rpm delivers a power bulge up to 426 hp at 1,950 rpm
- MF9560; 9.8 liter, seven-cylinder positioned inline; 460 hp at 2,100 rpm with a power bulge at 2,000 rpm that climbs to 477 hp
- All models are Tier 4-interim emissions compliant
- Unique in-line engine and rotor configuration of the MF9540 and MF9560 transfers power directly to the rotor for efficiency and simplicity through new mechanical drives
- Industry-exclusive V-Cool™ System efficiently cools the engine and hydraulics with controlled fan speed and a “purge” cycle to clean chaff from the inlet screen
- A more robust header drive delivers over 50 percent more horsepower to meet the demands of larger headers and tougher conditions
- The spring-dampened “H”-frame support linkage protects the concaves from overload and obstructions yet allows easy concave changes
- 10-inch clean-grain cross auger and high-capacity grain elevator provide up to 60 percent more capacity in clean-grain delivery to the 350-bushel grain bin
- New unloading auger drive and 24-foot unloader option provides longer reach yet maintains industry-leading 4-bushel-per-second average unload rate
- The new MAV fine-cut chopper addresses residue sizing and even distribution with wider headers; new two-speed drive is built for power and serviceability
The Fendt X-series hybrid combines with HyPerforma technology are the answer for the increasing demand for cost conscious, environmentally friendly and efficient farming. In the HyPerforma threshing and separation system, tried and tested threshing technology is perfectly combined with highly efficient rotor technology. The new 7-cylinder AGCO SISU POWER engine with e3 SCR technology delivers a maximum output of 500 hp for demanding operations. The new Fendt 9470 X stands for outstanding results and unbeatable productivity.
Do you plan on purchasing a new hybrid combine this year?