Posts Tagged ‘AgCommand’
Farmers and contractors in the Wimmera region of Western Victoria, Australia have a new partner supporting their businesses.
Traction AG has been appointed as the AGCO Dealer for the export focussed broad acre district that produces cereal, pulse and oilseed crops as well as some livestock.
New Dealer Principals Kym Grosser, Frank Delahunty and Peter Blair combine a vast range of expertise with backgrounds in engineering, machinery sales, business and farming. The Traction AG team have over 150 years of experience and are passionate about machinery that delivers performance, efficiency and productivity.
Celebrating the opening of the Horsham premises, 160 local farmers and contractors were invited to enjoy a social evening and meet with the Traction AG staff and AGCO representatives.
The event was a great opportunity for attendees to see the exciting AGCO range of products and speak with Traction AG staff and AGCO representatives about innovations and technology that can help them drive efficiencies in their farming operations.
AGCO Area Sales Manager West Victoria, Chris Browne was impressed with the increasing interest in efficient farming practices.
“It was great to see some new and familiar faces at the event and hear a lot of positive views on the increasing importance of technology and improved efficiencies in farming practices in the Wimmera region. There is a lot of enthusiasm for products that tick all the boxes in broad acre farming which is increasingly about economies of scale”, said Chris Browne,
Traction AG Business Manager Will de Fégely was keen to catch up with guests and also spoke of the increasing significance local farmers are giving to efficient farming systems
“It was a good opportunity for farmers to meet our staff and get a look at our new premises as well as the range of AGCO products. The region has increasing demand for technology that will drive down costs in broad acre farming. With our Horsham and Nhill branches, we are looking forward to meeting this demand for a complete product range that exceeds the expectations of customers and is backed up by reliable service support and a global parts network”, Will said.
Traction AG is set to open their Nhill branch in October during the Nhill Show. The team is looking forward to a bright future supporting the Wimmera farming community with products and service support that meet the demands of modern operators in the region.
The MF 6600 Series from Massey Ferguson introduces the highest power four cylinder tractors on the market. This new five-model range precisely matches the needs of farmers and contractors employing modern and efficient crop establishment and mechanisation techniques.
“Massey Ferguson has developed the MF 6600 Series for the new generation of farmers who are looking closely at their asset management in terms of labour, power, soil protection, cropping and the environment,” says Campbell Scott, Massey Ferguson Brand Development Manager. “This new range combines the right size and power with productive features that are needed to farm most effectively in today’s challenging conditions.”
The MF 6600 Series offers users the power, torque and operating benefits associated with a six cylinder tractor in a 4 cylinder compact and extremely agile tractor with a great power to weight ratio. Fitting in between the MF 5600 Series and the awarding winning MF 7600s, it offers a high level of standard specification with a wide choice of transmissions, hydraulic systems and cab comfort to suit their specific requirements.
As well as sharing a similar size and style of cab as the MF 7600 Series, the MF 6600 Series is also available with Dyna-4, Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions and in Essential, Efficient or Exclusive cab specifications. Together these provide 10 different variants.
Massey Ferguson MF 6600 Series
|MF 6612||MF 6612||MF 6615|
|ISO Max power||120hp||130hp||145hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||135hp||145hp||160hp|
|MF 6613||MF 6614||MF 6615||MF 6616|
|ISO Max power||125hp||140hp||150hp||160hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||150hp||165hp||175hp||185hp|
|Specification||Essential, Efficient, Exclusive|
|MF 6614||MF 6615||MF 6616|
|ISO Max power||140hp||150hp||160hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||-||-||-|
MF 6600 Series features
- Pioneering high capacity 4.9 litre, four cylinder AGCO Power engine delivers enormous power and high torque and introduces the most powerful tractor in the sector. Equipped with Generation 2, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology with Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for high efficiency and low emissions.
- Superb maneuverability from a light, compact design providing excellent power to weight ratio with a short overall length, but long wheelbase for superb balance and traction. New front support for close coupled, integral front linkage.
- SpeedSteer option offers effortless swift headland turns.
- Leading Massey Ferguson Dyna-4, Dyna-6 semi-powershift with AutoDrive option as well as Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission for certain models, allow users to select the best for their business and tasks.
- New combined flow, 100 litre/min hydraulic system and new right-hand joystick operates transmission, hydraulics and loader with one hand.
- The same spacious and comfortable cab as the MF 7600, with mechanical and hydraulic suspension options and new controls. Owners can choose from three levels of specification to suit their budgets and needs.
- Connected by AGCO’s Fuse Technologies:
- New Auto-GuideTM 3000 guidance system operates through Datatronic 4 tractor terminal.
- The tractors are AgCommand® ready allowing the simple addition of a control box to provide full telemetry. New APP allows the AgCommand option to be used with smartphones and tablets.
Since the launch of the Fuse Technologies platform in 2013, a key goal of the Fuse connected strategy has been to increase and enhance industry partnerships. By taking an open approach to development and partnerships, growers can work with service providers of their choosing. This gives growers more control of how they manage their operations, helping them to make better decisions.
DuPont Pioneer and AGCO recently announced a global collaboration to bring wireless data transfer technology solutions to farmers in leading agricultural markets, including the United States, Canada, Brazil and key European countries. The agreement will allow seamless interface of data and farm management information between AGCO equipment and EncircaSM services, the new whole-farm decision solutions offering from Pioneer that is designed to help growers improve their productivity and profitability.
Growers can choose to have data collected through AGCO’s VarioDoc, TaskDoc™ and AgCommand® systems wirelessly transferred to Pioneer EncircaSM services. AGCO’s VarioDoc and TaskDoc are task file management systems that allow growers to conveniently and securely transfer task files between their farm machines and office without the need for a data card, portable memory drive or the physical transfer of devices.
For more information about Fuse Technologies and AGCO’s new connected strategy, visit www.agcotechnologies.com.
To learn more about how AGCO is collaborating with DuPont Pioneer to bring this technology to market, see the full press release here.
AGCO has released several key updates to its industry-leading farm fleet management tool, AgCommand as available for use with Massey Ferguson machines.
The updates will streamline wireless data capabilities for customers and improve dealers’ customer service opportunities, resulting in customer and dealer time savings, and greater visibility into farm operations.
A key component of AGCO’s new global technology strategy, FuseTM Technologies, AgCommand is AGCO’s global telematics and asset management tool. It offers complete fleet management with machine performance reports, wireless communication, theft recovery and a web-based application for easy access to data, along with iPad® and iPhone® mobile apps. AgCommand helps connect mixed fleets for any size of operation.
Key updates include:
- Machine and Account Management functionality improvements that allow customers to ‘hide’ parked machines, and allow large operators to make their operation visible to multiple dealers. Dealers can now easily reflect transferred ownership of machines sold aftermarket.
- New mobile app features – including more detailed historical reports, improved map view and navigation, weather radar and improved dealer access to AgCommand’s at-a-glance dashboard which will provide dealers with the ability to receive turn-by-turn directions to a customer’s machine.
- Report enhancements and additions – including a new report to see machine hours by date and improved search capabilities within reports
For more information about AgCommand and Fuse Technologies, AGCO’s connected precision farming strategy, visit http://agcotechnologies.com.
Australian and New Zealand farmers and contractors are often at the forefront of guidance technologies and efficient farming techniques.
Supporting today’s precision farmers, AGCO’s Fuse Technologies are a connected strategy that integrates the entire crop cycle with leading edge, advanced technologies. Fuse enables farmers and contractors to run a smarter, more profitable enterprise.
Assisting Fuse customers with the setup, calibration and operation of precision agriculture and machine communication technology products, the global Fuse contact centre is now available in Australian and New Zealand – 19 hour per day, seven days a week (see below for local contact details).
The contact centre gives customers the opportunity to speak directly with an AGCO trained technology support specialist.
“The Fuse contact centre compliments the support our dealer network currently offers by providing additional assistance for our customer’s, keeping their farming operations and Fuse technologies running smoothly and efficiently”, says Jeremy Duniam, Product Manager ATS – Australia and New Zealand.
Connecting your farm enterprise like never before, AGCO products feature the latest advanced technology and engineering to get the job done more efficiently and more productively.
AGCO Products Supported by the Fuse Contact Centre:
• AgCommand®, AgCommand API, Fendt® VarioDoc
• Auto-Guide™ 3000, Fendt VarioGuide
• FieldStar® II
• System 110, 150, 350, AES 25
Australian FUSE Contact Centre Details
Phone: 1800 210 385 (Toll Free)
Hours: 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m. Australia Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), seven days a week.
New Zealand Fuse Contact Centre Details
Phone: 0800 442 677 (Toll Free)
Hours: 7:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT), seven days a week.
To learn more about AGCO’s on and off board technologies and the Fuse Technologies strategy, visit http://www.agcotechnologies.com/.