The Sunflower® 9610 conventional drill delivers precise seed placement for grasses, legumes and small grains in conventional tillage systems. The 9610 offers 15- and 20-foot wide working widths, one of the industry’s largest-capacity seed hoppers, easily adjustable down pressure and a maintenance-free meter-drive system to help producers accurately and efficiently seed more acres in a day.
The Sunflower 9610 conventional drill is built on a heavy-duty frame and offers varied row-spacing options to meet producer needs. Two down-pressure zones ensure consistent seed placement in different soil conditions, such as behind tractor tires.
• Largest capacity seed hoppers in the industry
• Available in 15- and 20-foot wide working widths
• Row-spacing options of 6 inches, 7 1/2 inches or 10 inches
• Easily adjustable seeding depth in ¼-increments from minus 1 inch to plus 3 inches
• Single-arm-mount conventional openers placed at an 8-inch stagger for increased residue flow
• Choice of four press wheels for varied soil conditions
• Heavy-duty frame withstands the rotational forces created by the openers
Growers in North America will definitely want to see the all-new White Planters™ model 8936-30 planter at farm shows this fall. This amazing new planter is AGCO’s answer to three requests from farmers:
- Big, to help plant more acres in a day.
- Efficient, to optimize the amount of running time in the field.
- “Light on its feet”, allowing earlier planting with reduced compaction.
The White Planters 8936-30 is built to minimize compaction while providing performance in the field and convenience in transport. The 8936-30 is a 36-row planter with 30-inch row spacing and is the industry’s first row crop planter equipped with a 30-inch by 67-inch, factory-installed rubber track transport system. This track system combines with four large gauge wheels on each wing to provide three times the floatation as similar planters equipped with wheels – to significantly reduce soil compaction.
With a 150 bushel central fill system (CFS), the 8936-30 allows the operator to plant 450 acres before stopping to fill with seed.
In addition the 8936-30 is built on a heavy-duty, durable frame of 7-inch square by ½-inch thick steel tubing. The five-section tool bar is designed with exceptional wing flex to ensure consistent seed depth regardless of the terrain. From the convenience of the tractor cab, the operator can have the planter unfolded in just over two minutes. It folds to a width of 15 feet for convenient transport.
A 12-cc piston-style orbit motor on the CFS fan provides consistent airflow to distribute seed to all 36 rows, and the planter’s three-section variable-rate hydraulic seed drives are controlled by a microprocessor terminal/monitor. Pneumatic row-unit down pressure and GPS-compatible automatic row-shutoff come standard. The White Planters 8936-30 can be configured with several tillage attachments as well as granular chemical and liquid fertilizer tank options to meet producers’ individual production practices.
The all-new Sunflower® 4600 Series Disc Rippers are built for North American professional farmers in search of a rugged machine to handle challenging soil and residue conditions. The SF4600 Series combines deep tillage with a proven disc harrow design for primary surface tillage, fracturing subsoil compaction while sizing and mixing residue throughout the entire working depth of the disc blades. The 4600 Series is built on a solid frame with heavy-duty disc harrows and shanks designed to deeply penetrate heavily compacted soils while easily slicing through tough crop residue to maximize crop yield potential.
Available in four models, the 4600 Series is built on a heavy-duty frame with working widths large enough to maximize a tractor’s horsepower.
- Largest disc ripper in the industry
- Four models from 14 ft. up to 26-feet, 2-inches
- Available with 7 to 13 shanks by model
- Two ranks of industry-leading, 28-inch diameter, 5/16-inch thick disc blades slice and redistribute heavy crop residue
- Three finishing harrow attachments level residue and reduce clod size in varying soils
The all-new Sunflower® 1800 Series Tandem Disc Harrows are built for North American producers who need a heavy-duty disc harrow capable of breaking through hard-packed soils and thick crop residue for primary tillage needs. The Sunflower 1800 Series combines bigger blades and wider blade spacing with larger frames to produce some of the highest weight-per-blade specifications in the industry for reliable performance in the field. These disc harrows feature cutting widths from 14-feet, 4-inches up to 39-feet, with a weight-per-blade range of 333 pounds to 635 pounds.
The Sunflower 1800 Series Tandem Disc Harrows are available in two models with a variety of widths and configurations that cater to the specific needs and field conditions of individual farming operations.
- Available with 28- or 30-inch plain or notched disc blades, spaced at 11- or 13-inch intervals to slice and mix crop residue
- Spring-cushion gangs prevent damage in the field from rocks
- Gang angle positioning can be adjusted depending on crop, field conditions
- Constructed of high-strength 4-inch-by-8-inch tubular steel to withstand horizontal stress and rotational torque
- Total weight ranges between 11,152 pounds and 37,568 pounds.
The all-new Sunflower® 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows offer the highest weight-per-blade specifications in the industry for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field. Featuring large-diameter disc blades and the necessary weight needed to easily tear though hard soils and thick crop residue, the SF 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows combine innovative technology with heavy-duty durability and toughness for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field.
The Series consists of two models that allow for numerous machine configurations with a variety of widths and weights — from 299 pounds to 514 pounds depending on the model and its configuration. The SF 1700 Series working widths range from 11 feet up to 24 feet, 11 inches, giving producers a multitude of choices so they can select the offset disc harrow that’s ideal for their operation.
- Two models: SF1710 rigid frame, SF1730 flexible frame.
- Spring-cushion gang design helps prevent unnecessary damage in the field
- Configured with 28- or 30-inch notched disc blades spaced at 11- or 13-inch intervals for mixing action
- Adjustable gang angle positioning allow for establishment of ideal seedbed
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame is built to withstand rigors of aggressive tillage
- Total weight ranges between 10,329 pounds and 22,860 pounds