AGCO is proud to be the newest member of the Diesel Technology Forum. DTF is a non-profit organization that promotes the use of the newest clean diesel technologies in the United States.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome AGCO as a partner in the Forum’s national effort to promote the newest and cleanest diesel technology,” said Allen Schaeffer, the Executive Director of the Diesel Technology Forum.
AGCO’s award-winning product lines are playing a key role in advancing the most modern, efficient and environmentally-friendly agricultural equipment in the United States and throughout the world. AGCO’s commitment to engineering and research has made it an international leader in the advancement of more efficient and cleaner diesel engines and equipment.
“The e3 technology developed by AGCO is an excellent example of the clean diesel technology. AGCO’s e3 equipment meets the diverse needs of modern agriculture – cleaner emissions, reliable performance and efficiency – while also providing undiminished horsepower, torque and improved fuel efficiency,” Schaeffer said.
“AGCO is proud to become part of the Diesel Technology Forum and looks forward to the opportunity to participate with other leading Diesel Engine OEM’s and industry partners to promote and support clean diesel technology and its benefits now and in the future. We support the DTF’s approach and vigilance in ensuring that diesel continues to be a viable source of power for agriculture” said Matt Rushing, product management director, global electronics and global engines at AGCO.
If you are located in Europe, pre-register for our dedicated MF 7600 website to gain early access to exclusive coverage of the new range and you could win an all-expenses-paid trip to Paris as well as a visit to Massey Ferguson’s world class Beauvais factory.
The completely new four-model range boasts the latest AGCO SISU POWER e3 technology, which offers fuel savings of up to 16%, and spans the 185hp to 235hp bracket.
Visit the website to register: www.masseyferguson.com/7600
Massey Ferguson® 9500 Series Axial Combines are the ‘Next Generation’ of axial combines in North America delivering increased capacity without increasing the complexity of the design or drives. In addition, the combines deliver exceptional fuel efficiency without compromising power or torque, which is made possible by AGCO POWER™ diesel engines with AGCO’s exclusive e3™ SCR clean-air technology.
The flagship MF9540 and MF9560 models incorporate the all-new Trident™ processor featuring a segmented-rotor design to efficiently yet gently handle today’s heavier, tougher crop material. Combined with a new rotor-inlet design and processor cage, the Trident delivers significant increases in throughput capacity. With a goal of more clean grain in the tank, enhancements to the cleaning and clean-grain delivery systems complete the total package.
- The Massey Ferguson 9500 Series features three all-new models:
- MF9520; 8.4 liter six-cylinder, rated at 313 hp with up to 344 hp power bulge at 1,950 rpm
- MF9540; 9.8 liter, seven-cylinder positioned inline; 370 hp at 2,100 rpm delivers a power bulge up to 426 hp at 1,950 rpm
- MF9560; 9.8 liter, seven-cylinder positioned inline; 460 hp at 2,100 rpm with a power bulge at 2,000 rpm that climbs to 477 hp
- All models are Tier 4-interim emissions compliant
- Unique in-line engine and rotor configuration of the MF9540 and MF9560 transfers power directly to the rotor for efficiency and simplicity through new mechanical drives
- Industry-exclusive V-Cool™ System efficiently cools the engine and hydraulics with controlled fan speed and a “purge” cycle to clean chaff from the inlet screen
- A more robust header drive delivers over 50 percent more horsepower to meet the demands of larger headers and tougher conditions
- The spring-dampened “H”-frame support linkage protects the concaves from overload and obstructions yet allows easy concave changes
- 10-inch clean-grain cross auger and high-capacity grain elevator provide up to 60 percent more capacity in clean-grain delivery to the 350-bushel grain bin
- New unloading auger drive and 24-foot unloader option provides longer reach yet maintains industry-leading 4-bushel-per-second average unload rate
- The new MAV fine-cut chopper addresses residue sizing and even distribution with wider headers; new two-speed drive is built for power and serviceability
The all-new Massey Ferguson® 7600 Series High Horsepower Tractors for North America are designed to enhance productivity while delivering emissions “compliance without compromise” in the field. These new tractors combine many of the latest technology advancements with exceptional comfort features. The 7600 Series includes four completely new models that are powered by AGCO POWER™ diesel engines, ranging from 170 to 225 engine horsepower (140 to 180 PTO HP), with AGCO’s Generation 2 e3™ selective catalytic reduction (SCR) clean-air technology for improved emissions, minimal maintenance and exceptional fuel efficiency.
New to the 7600 Series is an OptiRide™ Plus cab suspension system. Inside the redesigned cab, a right-hand control armrest, new multi-pad control and new multifunction joystick provide easy-to-reach, fingertip control and ergonomic design that are comfortable for the operator to use.
• Four models ranging from 170 to 225 engine horsepower (140–180 PTO HP)
• Tier 4-interim emissions-compliant, fuel-efficient AGCO POWER™ diesel engines
• Choice of Dyna-6 (24-speed, partial-powershift) or Dyna-VT™ (CVT) transmissions
• Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM) coordinates engine and transmission for consistent power and improved fuel economy
• Datatronic CCD display offers greater performance; functionality to monitor and adjust tractor and implement settings
• 114-gallon-capacity diesel fuel and 11-gallon diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tanks require fewer fills
• Modeled after highly advanced and popular 8600 Series; replaces 6400 and 7400 Series
New for the North American market in 2012, the three-wheel chassis TerraGator TG7300 and TG8300, and four-wheel chassis TG8400 models all feature the powerful and efficient Tier 4 interim compliant AGCO POWER 8.4-liter diesel engine with e3 SCR technology. Early field reports indicate up to two gallons-per-hour less fuel consumption with the new TerraGator over its predecessor that was built with a CVT and EGR engine. The TerraGator sports a new color scheme and is packed with productivity-boosting features like increased horsepower, higher displaced hydraulic pumps on the application systems hydraulic system and convenient access to service points. Operator comfort is enhanced by increasing the wheelbase for a smoother ride and reducing in-cab noise levels.
• Powerful and efficient Tier 4 interim-compliant AGCO POWER 8.4-liter diesel engine with e3 SCR technology
• Up to two-gallon-per-hour advantage over its predecessor
• 17 percent less fuel consumption compared with non-SCR engines
• Increased horsepower gives more power to the ground
• Improved access to daily service points on the machine
• Industry-leading and efficient continuously variable transmission (CVT)
• Reduced in-cab noise levels
• Enhanced application system hydraulics provide optimum output flow at lower RPMs
• Increased wheel base improves ride and operator comfort
• AGCOMMAND™ Advanced telemetry package for vehicle logistic and maintenance