The all-new Sunflower® 9800 Series Single-Disc Air Drill is built to ensure North American producers are able to cover more acres per day quickly and efficiently, across the entire range of soil conditions, from no-till with heavy residue to soft fluffy conventional till. Even though the Sunflower 9800 Series boasts some of the most innovative features in the industry, they’re some of the simplest drills to understand and easiest to operate.
Designed with fewer moving parts to minimize maintenance down time, and engineered for easy operation with simplified seed-depth control, these innovative air seeders are available in 30-, 40-, and 50-foot widths, to fit well into any size farming operation.
• Single-disc opener establishes consistent, unobstructed seedbed
• Gauge wheel significantly reduces sidewall compaction or “smearing”
• Down pressure adjustments made on-the-go from inside the cab
• Seeding depth easily adjustable between 0 and 3 inches
• Two 25-hour grease zerks on each transport tandem for simple maintenance
• Designed for use with Sunflower 9900 Series Air Carts, which offer three models from 280-bushel up to 525-bushel capacity
Growers in North America will definitely want to see the all-new White Planters™ model 8936-30 planter at farm shows this fall. This amazing new planter is AGCO’s answer to three requests from farmers:
- Big, to help plant more acres in a day.
- Efficient, to optimize the amount of running time in the field.
- “Light on its feet”, allowing earlier planting with reduced compaction.
The White Planters 8936-30 is built to minimize compaction while providing performance in the field and convenience in transport. The 8936-30 is a 36-row planter with 30-inch row spacing and is the industry’s first row crop planter equipped with a 30-inch by 67-inch, factory-installed rubber track transport system. This track system combines with four large gauge wheels on each wing to provide three times the floatation as similar planters equipped with wheels – to significantly reduce soil compaction.
With a 150 bushel central fill system (CFS), the 8936-30 allows the operator to plant 450 acres before stopping to fill with seed.
In addition the 8936-30 is built on a heavy-duty, durable frame of 7-inch square by ½-inch thick steel tubing. The five-section tool bar is designed with exceptional wing flex to ensure consistent seed depth regardless of the terrain. From the convenience of the tractor cab, the operator can have the planter unfolded in just over two minutes. It folds to a width of 15 feet for convenient transport.
A 12-cc piston-style orbit motor on the CFS fan provides consistent airflow to distribute seed to all 36 rows, and the planter’s three-section variable-rate hydraulic seed drives are controlled by a microprocessor terminal/monitor. Pneumatic row-unit down pressure and GPS-compatible automatic row-shutoff come standard. The White Planters 8936-30 can be configured with several tillage attachments as well as granular chemical and liquid fertilizer tank options to meet producers’ individual production practices.
The all-new Sunflower® 4600 Series Disc Rippers are built for North American professional farmers in search of a rugged machine to handle challenging soil and residue conditions. The SF4600 Series combines deep tillage with a proven disc harrow design for primary surface tillage, fracturing subsoil compaction while sizing and mixing residue throughout the entire working depth of the disc blades. The 4600 Series is built on a solid frame with heavy-duty disc harrows and shanks designed to deeply penetrate heavily compacted soils while easily slicing through tough crop residue to maximize crop yield potential.
Available in four models, the 4600 Series is built on a heavy-duty frame with working widths large enough to maximize a tractor’s horsepower.
- Largest disc ripper in the industry
- Four models from 14 ft. up to 26-feet, 2-inches
- Available with 7 to 13 shanks by model
- Two ranks of industry-leading, 28-inch diameter, 5/16-inch thick disc blades slice and redistribute heavy crop residue
- Three finishing harrow attachments level residue and reduce clod size in varying soils
No other professional-grade applicator in its class provides the quality, productivity, value and operating experience that you’ll find in the new 2012 RoGator for North America. At the core of the RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 models is a proven drivetrain system and a highly-efficient Tier 4 interim compliant AGCO POWER 8.4-liter diesel engine designed with e3 SCR technology for a boost in horsepower. Operators will appreciate having ground-level access to nearly all of the machine’s service points. A new longitudinal A suspension improves headland turning and reduces the amount of motion that is transmitted to the cab. A larger display; real-time reports on engine, transmission and fuel performance; and rear-wheel track monitoring and adjustments are just a few important features found on the enhanced AGCO RoGator Management Center. An improved hood design, mirrors, lighting and backup alarm and cab noise reduction improve operators’ overall control and comfort.
• Powerful and efficient Tier 4 interim-compliant AGCO POWER 8.4-liter diesel engine with e3 SCR technology
• Proven fuel efficient engine compared with EGR engines
• Increased horsepower
• Ground-level access to most service points
• Longitudinal A suspension improves turning, stability and riding experience
• New RoGator Management Center (RMC) features better display, engine data and rear-wheel track monitoring and adjustments
• Sleek hood, mirrors, lighting and backup alarms improve visibility and operator control
• Stainless steel boom plumbing end caps improves accuracy, cleanout and on/off times
• More convenient layout of operator armrest controls
• Proven drivetrain system improves performance and reliability
• Enhanced operator environment with reduced sound levels, optional leather seats and new easy-to-clean floor mat
• AGCOMMAND™ Advanced telemetry package for vehicle logistic and maintenance
The all-new Hesston® by Massey Ferguson® DM1300 Series Butterfly Mower System provides professional producers in North America with the reliable, smooth-cutting disc mower configuration suited to their needs. A single DM1340 model front-mount mower and two DM1398 model rear-mount mowers may be combined to provide cutting widths up to 30-feet. The mowers gently cut and condition forage for quick drying and optimum quality of the final product.
All three mowers feature a low-profile, light-weight compact modular angle cutterbar. The DM1300 Series mowers offer a spring-tine rotor and four-way adjustable conditioning comb that create a loose, well-aerated swath allowing crop moisture to be quickly discharged into the atmosphere.
- Cutting height can be adjusted between 1.5- and 2.8 inches with simple-to-reach hand crank
- DM1340 offers 17-inch headland lift and 26-inches of total up and down tilt; hydraulic side-shift capable of moving 8-inches side-to-side
- DM1398 uses SafetySwing protection system helps prevent damage caused by objects encountered in the field
- Turbo Lift System (TLS) helps improve cutting quality
- Mowers can be parked in upright transport position to conserve storage space