The MF 6600 Series from Massey Ferguson introduces the highest power four cylinder tractors on the market. This new five-model range precisely matches the needs of farmers and contractors employing modern and efficient crop establishment and mechanisation techniques.
“Massey Ferguson has developed the MF 6600 Series for the new generation of farmers who are looking closely at their asset management in terms of labour, power, soil protection, cropping and the environment,” says Campbell Scott, Massey Ferguson Brand Development Manager. “This new range combines the right size and power with productive features that are needed to farm most effectively in today’s challenging conditions.”
The MF 6600 Series offers users the power, torque and operating benefits associated with a six cylinder tractor in a 4 cylinder compact and extremely agile tractor with a great power to weight ratio. Fitting in between the MF 5600 Series and the awarding winning MF 7600s, it offers a high level of standard specification with a wide choice of transmissions, hydraulic systems and cab comfort to suit their specific requirements.
As well as sharing a similar size and style of cab as the MF 7600 Series, the MF 6600 Series is also available with Dyna-4, Dyna-6 or Dyna-VT transmissions and in Essential, Efficient or Exclusive cab specifications. Together these provide 10 different variants.
Massey Ferguson MF 6600 Series
|MF 6612||MF 6612||MF 6615|
|ISO Max power||120hp||130hp||145hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||135hp||145hp||160hp|
|MF 6613||MF 6614||MF 6615||MF 6616|
|ISO Max power||125hp||140hp||150hp||160hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||150hp||165hp||175hp||185hp|
|Specification||Essential, Efficient, Exclusive|
|MF 6614||MF 6615||MF 6616|
|ISO Max power||140hp||150hp||160hp|
|ISO Max (EPM)||–||–||–|
MF 6600 Series features
- Pioneering high capacity 4.9 litre, four cylinder AGCO Power engine delivers enormous power and high torque and introduces the most powerful tractor in the sector. Equipped with Generation 2, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology with Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for high efficiency and low emissions.
- Superb maneuverability from a light, compact design providing excellent power to weight ratio with a short overall length, but long wheelbase for superb balance and traction. New front support for close coupled, integral front linkage.
- SpeedSteer option offers effortless swift headland turns.
- Leading Massey Ferguson Dyna-4, Dyna-6 semi-powershift with AutoDrive option as well as Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission for certain models, allow users to select the best for their business and tasks.
- New combined flow, 100 litre/min hydraulic system and new right-hand joystick operates transmission, hydraulics and loader with one hand.
- The same spacious and comfortable cab as the MF 7600, with mechanical and hydraulic suspension options and new controls. Owners can choose from three levels of specification to suit their budgets and needs.
- Connected by AGCO’s Fuse Technologies:
- New Auto-GuideTM 3000 guidance system operates through Datatronic 4 tractor terminal.
- The tractors are AgCommand® ready allowing the simple addition of a control box to provide full telemetry. New APP allows the AgCommand option to be used with smartphones and tablets.