AGCO brands worldwide offer leading edge technologies for today’s precision farmers. And now, with this week’s launch of our new global connected precision agriculture strategy, Fuse Technologies, we are boosting our commitment to not just today’s technologies, but to the future of precision farming.
Fuse Technologies is a consolidated approach that supports our customers throughout the entire crop cycle from enterprise planning to planting, applications, harvesting and grain storage. Fuse Technologies helps our customers’ ensure their machines are always running and coordinated in the right place at the right time – resulting in increased yields and profits. A major focus of this new, long-term direction will be ensuring an “open” approach to the development and support of new technologies, as well as a focus on the seamless integration of these technologies through our customers’ agriculture equipment and grain storage monitoring systems. What do we mean by “open”? Initially, Fuse Technologies will enable connections between AGCO brand fleor a completely “open” system in which our mixed fleet customers will be able to connect all their equipment and grain storage systems into a single, optimized network. This means farmers will have ultimate flexibility to choose the service providers they prefer.
Five key “pillars” form the foundation of the new strategy:
- AGCO Brands: AGCO is a global provider of agriculture solutions through a unique offering of brands and products that deliver the AGCO vision of “High-tech Solutions for Professional Farmers Feeding the World.”
- On & Off Board Technologies: Seamlessly integrate all of your farm assets-resulting in higher yield, less input costs and greater profits.
- Support & Training: A new global call center and leading-edge product training means you get the expertise and answers to run your operation more efficiently
- Dealer Network: One of the world’s most extensive dealer networks gives you global access and support – any time, any place
- Service Providers: Connect with preferred service providers and enjoy the freedom and convenience to continue working with business partners that you trust.
As part of this long-term commitment to connectivity, AGCO is more than doubling its investments in engineering, IT, marketing, training and product support. Fuse Technologies encompasses current products, and will include all future products and services. To learn more about our specific on and off board technologies, including Auto-GuideTM 3000, AgControlTM , and VarioGuideTM, and how Fuse supports farmers throughout the entire life cycle of farming, visit http://agcocorp.com/products/precision_farming.aspx.