AGCO announced the availability of AGCO’s latest global mobile application built to serve agriculture professionals on-the-go, allowing them to manage their operation from anywhere, anytime. “AGCO’s industry-leading telemetry service, AGCOMMAND, has gone mobile. Building on the capabilities of our existing AGCOMMAND wireless information solution, it’s exciting to deliver an app designed for the increasing demands of professional farmers and the dealer network that supports them,” said Martin Richenhagen, Chairman, President and CEO of AGCO. “Professional farmers and agriculture enterprises can increase their productivity through this new, wireless agriculture management tool that focuses on fleet management, vehicle health and overall machine uptime.”
AGCOMMAND is a complete end-to-end wireless information solution that provides actionable machine information for professional farmers and their dealers to support improved operations. With more than 13 new features in the core telemetry service*, including new baler-specific functions that benefit hay and forage farmers, the enhanced fleet management capabilities allow users to more productively manage their operation. AGCOMMAND telemetry service for remote machine monitoring is available as an option on Challenger, Massey Ferguson and Valtra tractors, harvesting and application equipment as well as fleet vehicles.Features of the AGCOMMAND app include:
- Unique, integrated radar feature tells you the weather conditions where your machines are located**
- Turn-by-turn directions to machines, from your current location
- History of machine status and machine data
- Ability to compare the performance of multiple machines
- User-defined alerts from vehicles and machines
The new AGCOMMAND app is available as a free download in the Apple App Store. The simple, yet powerful iOS application for both iPhone and iPad is easy to use and is available in 15 languages worldwide. To learn more about the AGCOMMAND telemetry solution, please visit http://www.agcotechnologies.com/naen/AGCOMMAND.htm. Visit the Apple App Store to download the AGCOMMAND app today.
* Cellular service coverage may vary by region.** Radar functionality currently available in North America, Australia and New Zealand only.