The Sunflower® 9610 conventional drill delivers precise seed placement for grasses, legumes and small grains in conventional tillage systems. The 9610 offers 15- and 20-foot wide working widths, one of the industry’s largest-capacity seed hoppers, easily adjustable down pressure and a maintenance-free meter-drive system to help producers accurately and efficiently seed more acres in a day.
The Sunflower 9610 conventional drill is built on a heavy-duty frame and offers varied row-spacing options to meet producer needs. Two down-pressure zones ensure consistent seed placement in different soil conditions, such as behind tractor tires.
• Largest capacity seed hoppers in the industry
• Available in 15- and 20-foot wide working widths
• Row-spacing options of 6 inches, 7 1/2 inches or 10 inches
• Easily adjustable seeding depth in ¼-increments from minus 1 inch to plus 3 inches
• Single-arm-mount conventional openers placed at an 8-inch stagger for increased residue flow
• Choice of four press wheels for varied soil conditions
• Heavy-duty frame withstands the rotational forces created by the openers