The all-new Sunflower® 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows offer the highest weight-per-blade specifications in the industry for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field. Featuring large-diameter disc blades and the necessary weight needed to easily tear though hard soils and thick crop residue, the SF 1700 Series Offset Disc Harrows combine innovative technology with heavy-duty durability and toughness for optimal soil penetration and crop residue management in the field.
The Series consists of two models that allow for numerous machine configurations with a variety of widths and weights — from 299 pounds to 514 pounds depending on the model and its configuration. The SF 1700 Series working widths range from 11 feet up to 24 feet, 11 inches, giving producers a multitude of choices so they can select the offset disc harrow that’s ideal for their operation.
- Two models: SF1710 rigid frame, SF1730 flexible frame.
- Spring-cushion gang design helps prevent unnecessary damage in the field
- Configured with 28- or 30-inch notched disc blades spaced at 11- or 13-inch intervals for mixing action
- Adjustable gang angle positioning allow for establishment of ideal seedbed
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame is built to withstand rigors of aggressive tillage
- Total weight ranges between 10,329 pounds and 22,860 pounds