The all-new Massey Ferguson® 7600 Series High Horsepower Tractors for North America are designed to enhance productivity while delivering emissions “compliance without compromise” in the field. These new tractors combine many of the latest technology advancements with exceptional comfort features. The 7600 Series includes four completely new models that are powered by AGCO POWER™ diesel engines, ranging from 170 to 225 engine horsepower (140 to 180 PTO HP), with AGCO’s Generation 2 e3™ selective catalytic reduction (SCR) clean-air technology for improved emissions, minimal maintenance and exceptional fuel efficiency.
New to the 7600 Series is an OptiRide™ Plus cab suspension system. Inside the redesigned cab, a right-hand control armrest, new multi-pad control and new multifunction joystick provide easy-to-reach, fingertip control and ergonomic design that are comfortable for the operator to use.
• Four models ranging from 170 to 225 engine horsepower (140–180 PTO HP)
• Tier 4-interim emissions-compliant, fuel-efficient AGCO POWER™ diesel engines
• Choice of Dyna-6 (24-speed, partial-powershift) or Dyna-VT™ (CVT) transmissions
• Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM) coordinates engine and transmission for consistent power and improved fuel economy
• Datatronic CCD display offers greater performance; functionality to monitor and adjust tractor and implement settings
• 114-gallon-capacity diesel fuel and 11-gallon diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tanks require fewer fills
• Modeled after highly advanced and popular 8600 Series; replaces 6400 and 7400 Series