The all-new Hesston® by Massey Ferguson® WR9700 Series available in North America, delivers performance never before seen in self-propelled windrower technology. The WR9700 Series features five models, each designed for specific uses from large-scale hay production to grain swathing. The WR Series boasts industry firsts such as an easy-to-use C100 Monitor system that controls nearly every aspect of the windrower for exceptional operating precision and efficiency in the field. Fuel economy is enhanced, thanks to AGCO POWER™ engines with e3™ clean-air technology which also meet Tier 4-interim emissions compliance.
Other new features include an exclusive V-Cool™ System that maintains optimal engine temperatures. A GlideRider™ rear-axle suspension system and an optional semi-active air-suspension seat with leather side boosters plus heating and cooling combine for a smoother ride and greater operator comfort.
- Five models from 100 to 220 horsepower
- Powered by fuel-efficient AGCO POWER diesel engines
- e3 selective catalytic reduction (SCR) clean-air technology to meet Tier 4-interim emissions compliance
- Proprietary V-Cool system efficiently manages all cooling needs
- First windrowers in the industry to operate all hydraulic, engine and drive functions by means of an onboard computer terminal
- Each model pre-wired for plug-and-play GPS auto-steering