The all-new Hesston® by Massey Ferguson® DM1300 Series Butterfly Mower System provides professional producers in North America with the reliable, smooth-cutting disc mower configuration suited to their needs. A single DM1340 model front-mount mower and two DM1398 model rear-mount mowers may be combined to provide cutting widths up to 30-feet. The mowers gently cut and condition forage for quick drying and optimum quality of the final product.
All three mowers feature a low-profile, light-weight compact modular angle cutterbar. The DM1300 Series mowers offer a spring-tine rotor and four-way adjustable conditioning comb that create a loose, well-aerated swath allowing crop moisture to be quickly discharged into the atmosphere.
- Cutting height can be adjusted between 1.5- and 2.8 inches with simple-to-reach hand crank
- DM1340 offers 17-inch headland lift and 26-inches of total up and down tilt; hydraulic side-shift capable of moving 8-inches side-to-side
- DM1398 uses SafetySwing protection system helps prevent damage caused by objects encountered in the field
- Turbo Lift System (TLS) helps improve cutting quality
- Mowers can be parked in upright transport position to conserve storage space