Challenger MT500D Series tractors package unmatched quality and innovation with comfort features that help North American producers handle the most challenging jobs with ease. The MT500D is powered by Tier 4 interim emissions-compliant AGCO POWER™ diesel engines with Generation 2 e3™ SCR clean-air technology for minimal maintenance while delivering exceptional fuel efficiency. The smooth-shifting TechStar™ continuously variable transmission (CVT) delivers true clutchless, stepless shifting, a 1200-hour service interval, and limited moving parts for a long life.
The MT500D is available with factory-installed System 150 auto-steering technology and the AGCOMMAND™ telemetry system to help improve productivity and operational efficiency of any size farming operation. Operators are sure to enjoy a redesigned cab that offers a wide-angle view and superior operator comforts.
• Four models from 170 to 225 engine horsepower (140–180 PTO HP)
• AGCO POWER 6.6L or 7.4L six-cylinder diesel engines
• Generation 2 e3 SCR clean-air technology for Tier 4 interim compliance
• TechStar CVT delivers true clutchless, stepless shifting; an AutoPower VI (partial-powershift) transmission is also available
• 114-gallon diesel fuel and 11-gallon DEF tanks for more work between fills
• Power Management delivers optimum power and improved fuel efficiency
• OptiRide™ Plus hydraulic cab suspension
• Optional factory-installed System 150 auto-steering technology and AGCOMMAND™ telemetry available