The highlight of Valtra’s 60th anniversary celebration was the introduction of Valtra’s very own vision of the future – the revolutionary ANTS concept.
Future farmers and contractors will need machinery which lets them handle tasks beyond traditional tractor usage. Such machinery needs to be versatile, efficient, lightweight and powerful. Valtra ANTS meets these requirements, while building on the tradition of innovation and customization for which Valtra is renowned.
Valtra ANTS consists of two modules, a soldier unit with an output of 100kW and a worker unit with an output of 200kW. These units can be combined, creating an ANTS queen with three axles, eight wheels and an output of up to 400 kW (about 536 Hp).
- ANTS modules can be equipped with a cab when necessary.
- Position and angle of the cab and implements can be adjusted along the spinal core of the ANTS modules.
- ANTS is operated via intelligent armrests and using voice commands and gestures.
- ANTS uses state of the art drivetrain technology with an electric motor located in each of the wheels.
- Power source can be changed according to availability and need of the farmer and contractor.
- Intelligent expandable wheels guarantee traction in all working conditions.
- 1:5 scale model will be at SIMA, Agritechnica and other European agricultural exhibitions.
Take a look at this video that demonstrates the ANTS concept.
Find out more about Valtra ANTS at www.valtra60.com. What do you think about this concept tractor?