First of all, it’s super easy to enter: all you have to do is fill out our simple form and we will build the blog post for you. You don’t even have to have your own blog to do it!
And if you are suffering from writer’s block, here are just a few topics you could potentially write about or at least, these will spark an idea in your brilliant soon-to-be-blogging brain.
- Tell your ag story: how are you connected to agriculture and why do you love it?
- Tell us about your farm or take us on a virtual video tour of your farm.
- What makes your farm special? What is your farming heritage?
- Tell us about your farm family, both now and generations past?
- What is farming like in your region of the world?
- How does agriculture impact your daily life?
- Why do you love your Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson or Valtra tractors or other AGCO products?
- Present both sides of a ag issue in two different blog posts. (ie: Pro and against organic farming or genetically modified crops, etc…)
- Tell us how you prepare your equipment for winter, spring, summer or fall.
- What is a typical day-in-the life of a corn/soybean/wheat/livestock/etc… farmer?
Did you recommend the contest to a friend? Remind them about the deadline by “sharing” our contest on Facebook, Twitter, etc. While you are at it, share it with any farmers you may know, agribusiness students, ag journalism students, 4H alums, FFA-ers or even your next door neighbor’s grandma’s cat-sitter’s boyfriend. Basically, anyone can enter and win!
The deadline for entries is THIS FRIDAY and YOU could win an iPad! Enter the contest now.